Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wanted: Topics

Dear Readers,

WOW!  Has it been a long time since a post or what?!

In the spirit of full disclosure--I am actually no longer on campus.  I have moved on to a part of life that includes like, a job, decisions about health insurance, retirement planning (I know, right?), 9 PM conference calls, and other grown up stuff.  Things that college did not prepare me for.

HOWEVER, I still love "informing" every one about zoobie life (in fact, I think it's my obligation).  So I plan to continue posting, but am now, more than ever, open to your topic suggestions.  What's the new hot topic in the Reader's Forum?  Has your ward directory been instagram-ified?  Is the 5th floor still the place for up and coming socialites?  These are all important issues that we need to educate would-be-zoobies about.

If you would like to see a post, send the idea my way (byukids@gmail.com).  OR if you would like to take a stab at a post yourself, give it a try!  Just keep in mind that there is a fine line between jest and jerk.

Happy studying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BYU people like...donating plasma. In a city of young, healthy, non- drinkers, why would you not want to set up 100 plasma centers?

Victor Björklund said...

Kinda looks like you deserted this blog!

Just wanted to say that I love this blog! A fun and infomrative way to prepare for my exchange term on BYU this fall! Thanks!